How to Style A Beanie Four Ways
The smell of Pumpkin lattes has got me all geared up for boot socks, layers and beanies. Bikinis, see ya later! Truth be told, I was still getting ready for bikini season anyways so bringing on those fall leaves and leather jackets baby! Can anyone deny that a leather jacket automatically makes your bad-ass-0-meter go up by like a bazillion. Beanies kind of give me that same bad girl vibe and make getting ready a breeze, if you want jazz it up , I got you covered.
- Take all your hair to your preferred side and split into two sections.
- This isn't braid, it's a twist, so it's really easy. Just twist your way down to the ends.
- Tie off with a clear elastic, be sure to twist tightly because it will losen up a lot automatically.
- Put that rad beanie on your head & have a rockin day !
- Take your hair to your preferred side by twisting the back in that direction, pin in securely into place.
- Take all the hair and twist tightly all the way down to the ends, it helps to put some product on your hands .
- Twist away from your face , bobby pin the pin all the way around until secure.
- Loosen by pulling to create a lived-in messy look .
- Now your a cute snow bunny!
- Part your hair down the middle . We are rocking pig tails today ladies, but the big girl kind, twist tails!
- Part your tail into two sections and twist four times and tie with a clear elastic.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Put your beanie on and take on the world!
- Put this awesome beanie on!
- Easiest tutorial ever!